Friday, September 26, 2008

Stone has Arrived!!

So I stop in my local beer store on the way home yesterday (Been fridge was empty! But I needed some walking around beer for the weekend, can't drag those kegs with me), I figured I would see if they has a sixer of the Kona Fire Rock Pale Ale that I had the night before. I have to pass the high grav/rare beer section on my way to the coolers so I figured I would stop to see what they had. Some nice additions that I did not buy, Dogfish Pumpkin, a few new belgians, Ommegang Chocolate something or other and then I saw it. They have gotten Stone Brewing in! Sweet! Stone just entered the GA market this week and have some great beers I have talked about before. This leaves Bear Republic as the one brew that I love that I can't get here in GA. Anyway, grabbed a bomber each of the Arrogant Bastard Ale and Ruination IPA. Looking forward to enjoying them this weekend!

No comments: