Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Too sick to drink?

Question: Can you be too sick to drink?

Answer: Ohh yeah.

Spent the weekend at my first completely sober Georgia Tech football game since....well I'm actually not sure if I have ever attended a GT game and not had at least 2 or 3 beers. I think I made it through about half of a Magic Hat Hocus Pocus before I tapped out. Picked up a wicked head cold flu thing on Thursday and had no energy what so ever. Picked a heck of a game not to drink either. Sitting through the torture that was GT's 10-7 win over Gardner-Webb was unbearable. At least we won.

Hopefully I will be on the mend and my sense of taste will have returned by this coming weekend. I will be spending it in the scenic hamlet of Ann Arbor, MI. Visiting a good college buddy of mine. The plan at the moment is to brew beer, drink beer, eat pulled pork and watch football. A taxing schedule I know. Hopefully I can review some of his homebrew and maybe get my hands on some unknown Northern beers...

Happy Drinking!

No comments: