Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Just a quick update....

Got my confirmation that I am in the Guinness 250!

Sometime in the next month or so I am going to try to get a calendar feature set up to keep track of the beer goings on in and around Atlanta. Figure I can put local beer dinners, special beer releases, when I plan on brewing and the like on there.

Still waiting on my Asian correspondent to get back to me on if they drink beer in Japan. Although he is probably to busy discussing things that make no sense to my at his conference.

My brewing is currently on hold until I get my hands on a bigger brew pot. I have the size and material picked out (22 quart, Stainless Steel) now I just have to find it. Wal-mart has them but I think I might try this little restaurant supply store that is right around the corner from work.

Spent some time looking through the cellaring fridge last night. Getting a bit thin. I am going to open a DFH 120 when the twins are born. Need to head down to the new beer store here in Atlanta (Hop City) to pick up some new brews. I also need to make an SC road trip to find some more Bear Republic beers.

Plan is still to tap the Monk's Revenge soon.

That is about it for now. 'Till next time, as always, Happy Drinking!

No comments: