Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More Guinness news! (I'm a big fan!)

For any loyal readers that remember my chance to interview Fegal Murray (head brewmaster of Guinness) I have a little follow up. Because of the write up (and a whole lot of luck on my part) I have been selected by Guinness as on of the 250 biggest Guinness fans in the USA! Wow, I would like to thank the academy, my producers, my co-stars...ect ect.... Anyway I am pretty amazed. Sounds like I will get a bottle or two of the new 250th Anniversary Guinness Stout (A US only brew and the first new Guinness Stout brewed in close to 40 years) that should be making its ways in beer stores near you some time soon. I'll keep everyone updated on what it means to be one of the 250 biggest Guinness fans in the USA! I can't wait, it should be fun.

Happy Drinking!

No comments: